Saturday, December 10, 2011
Jack is 6 Months Old!!
Today, Jack turned 6 months old. It is absolutely crazy to think how quickly time has flown by. Jack is now starting to sit up on his own, the rolls around like crazy (it seems at some point he mastered rolling both directions without me even noticing), and likes to babble and laugh. He has stolen our hearts! His personality is becoming more and more apparent with each passing day, and I'm fairly certain we have an active, persistent, and vocal little guy on our hands. Sometimes I think he might be a little shy, but those episodes are becoming more rare. I still get some good quality snuggle time, and I'm trying to enjoy that to it's fullest while it still lasts!
Jack is also eating more foods now. Today we tried carrots, which was a real hit. I'm thankful to find something else he likes (he's liked everything so far, with the exception of peas). But, he hasn't been eating very well the last 2 days. Lesa, the wonderful lady who watches him while I'm at work, said she thought the decrease in appetite might be illness coming on, or teething. We are keeping a close eye on both, but no temperature has developed, and I'm not feeling any new teeth coming in. Who knows what could develop in the next couple days though.
We also got our Christmas tree today. Justin picked out the perfect little tree and set it up, and Jack helped Justin decorate it. By "help" I mean he sucked on the ornaments and threw them on the floor. But he really liked the strands of lights. So cute!
Jack has grown so much, and I love watching the growth as it continues, both physically and developmentally. He is such an amazing blessing. Can't wait to see what the next 6 months bring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment